Summer CAMP memories
There are many memories from camp. When you first go to camp you feel so shy and alone.
But then your bunk mates seem like Sisters/Brothers to you.
You get to know every one else and you get really close. But
then before you know it, you're crying because you have to go home.
My Camp Memories:
1. Keri ( my friend) can't waiting to go home.
2. Rubber Roast Beef
3. The song Every Morning at half past Eight.
4. Skit night
5. Rock hard waffles.
6. Vicky (my friend) chasing after me.
7. Water Carnival
8. The Dating Game
9. The counselors underwear up the flag pole.
12. Taking care of an egg for a day.
13. Getting ready for the Dance.
14. The Dance
15. The chair game
16. Cold Showers
17. The lake.
18. Balloon Animals with Ellie.
19. Candy making with Chrissy.
20. The Campfire
And all my new
More Camp Tales
Click Ruby Slippers to go HOME